Saturday, December 7, 2019

7th December 2019

Briefly!

I have just returned from a late joint birthday celebration with Jennipher , Soloman and Miranda.

We went to Comfort Lodge - which turned out to be a good choice. We had soft drinks and chatted on comfortable armchairs while waiting for the meals to be cooked over charcoal – no electricity!! We returned to the armchairs after the meal for a while.

This is the time when my goods begin to disappear. This laptop will be with someone else later tonight or tomorrow. My flask will go tomorrow along with all my excess food. It might also be dark early tomorrow if my lamp vanishes!!

This will be my last post before I make my way back to England. On Monday morning I will leave for Lusaka and at 02.00 on Wednesday morning I head for home via Nairobi and Amsterdam.

Tomorrow I will have a succession of people wanting to say goodbye and will try to do a quick clean of the house and pack my bags.

So goodbye for now.

Take Care,

Best Wishes,


Chris

No comments: